About Me

My photo
Cullowhee, NC, United States
Hi. My name is Amy. I go to Western Carolina University, I'm majoring in Elementary Education, and minoring in Sociology. I love the south, and pearls. If you want to know more, just ask. :)

Welcome to the story of my life!

:)

2.14.2011

2-14-11...bleh...

So if you haven't seen the title to this journal post, you should go check it out. In all of my classes today this is how I dated my notes. 2-14-11...bleh. I thought it was appropriate. haha. I am very happy for all of the couples out there, and want to wish all of y'all a Happy Valentines Day!

Today, I went to class from 9-2:15, and that was fun. I then had to stop by the library to return a broken DVD on "Reading Rainbow". While I was up at the CMC I saw one of my best friends, Aimee, and it made me smile. I then came back here, took a nap, woke up, watched 2 chick-flicks, and had a romantic dinner with myself that consisted of Panda Express...haha.


My sister came up here this weekend, and it was great getting to hang out with her!Melissa (Gibby) joined us for lunch on Saturday, and that was great. Brooke made a surprise visit, and that was fun getting to see her!

Avett Brothers were on the Grammy's last night! I didn't get to watch it, but I loved seeing all the facebook statuses being changed to something about the avett brothers on the grammys. :) So exciting for them! I saw them in Asheville New Years Eve 2009, and 2010. They are amazing! Oh! and I get to see them in April for Beth's b-day in CLT. :)

I don't have anything else to say...So, bye!

Take Care,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment