About Me

My photo
Cullowhee, NC, United States
Hi. My name is Amy. I go to Western Carolina University, I'm majoring in Elementary Education, and minoring in Sociology. I love the south, and pearls. If you want to know more, just ask. :)

Welcome to the story of my life!

:)

2.28.2011

Spring Break...in February...

Good times occured today. I got my hairs cut. Yes, I did just say hairs cut. I'm not just getting one hair cut. I'm getting several cut, making it plural, hairs cut. :) I then called up my friend Dawn, and we decided to meet halfway, in the thriving metropolis of Wolf Laurel. We were expecting to find some shops since it was a ski town. However, there were absolutely none. So instead we drove around, did a little creeping, and then decided to hit up Mars Hill. As we were walking on campus, I remembered that a mutual friend of ours went to Mars Hill College, so we called her. She came out, and we went up to her office and talked with her for about 2 hours. It was great getting to catch up with them! :)

I'm on "spring" break this week, and am enjoying myself. It's nice being home, and not having any obligations. Because let's face it, that's all I do at school, obligation, after obligation.

I don't have anything else to write about, so I'll be telling a little fun fact about me on here...

- I don't like when people touch my face. I didn't notice till a couple of weeks ago that I did it. My friend told me that she was watching me, and whenever someone would put their hand up to my face I usually always back away. haha. Fun and random, I know.

alrighty. Peace out y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment