About Me

My photo
Cullowhee, NC, United States
Hi. My name is Amy. I go to Western Carolina University, I'm majoring in Elementary Education, and minoring in Sociology. I love the south, and pearls. If you want to know more, just ask. :)

Welcome to the story of my life!

:)

3.03.2011

Spring break, where did you go?

Wow! What an awesome spring break it has been. I've been busy, but have enjoyed everything that has occured. I'm not ready to go back to school on Sunday. But I guess that all good things must come to an end. I guess the hardest part is going back knowing that I will be super busy, and won't have a break till Easter (which is a month and a half). Anywho, my dear friend Brooke wrote on her blog about how these other people on blogspot are making lists for everyday. It's a little something to get to know yourself better, and for other people to get to know you better. I have decided to partake in this event, and will begin right...about...NOW...

Day One: A few things about me...

- I have lived in the same house all of my life.
- Family means a lot to me.
- I have some of the greatest friends a girl could ask for.
- I am a Christian, and am by no means perfect. I mess up every day, and with God's amazing grace, I am forgiven.
- I make mistakes daily. I look at them as a learning experience.
- My favortie color is pink.
- I once wanted to be a Wedding Planner, and own a wedding shop. After working at a Bridal retail store (and absolutely hating it), I soon realized that this was not the path for me.
- I am an Elementary Education major at Western Carolina Universtiy. I am also a Sociology minor.
- I've had my Jeep since my junior year of high school.
- I am the oldest sister.
- Asheville will always be home.
- Camp Tekoa has a very special place in my heart.
- I like to cook.
- I am always blown away at God's amazing timing.
- I hate the words "bucks", and "chunky".
- Hard-core Clemson fan.
- I tend to freak out if I don't know plans, almost to the point to where I can't sleep, or I get sick.
- I am a worry wart.
- I live by what my planner says.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment