About Me

My photo
Cullowhee, NC, United States
Hi. My name is Amy. I go to Western Carolina University, I'm majoring in Elementary Education, and minoring in Sociology. I love the south, and pearls. If you want to know more, just ask. :)

Welcome to the story of my life!

:)

3.08.2011

Day 6...least favorite words

Today has been a day, I have been working non-stop ever since I got back from class this afternoon at 12:30. I did manage to fit in a 30-minute nap, write 2-2 page papers, and write on the blog! I'm taking a dinner break right now that will consist of, heading to the library, watching one tv show, eat dinner, and then that will be it. Because, I have to study for my SOC 250 test that is on Thursday. SOC 250 consists of, "Deviant Social Behavior" it's a fun class, but right now it's all theories, and that just bores me. haha. oh well, it'll be over with before I know it.

Day 6: Least favorite words. As most of you know there are two words that I absolutely hate, so I'll write those down first. Others, are completely random, and come right off the top of my head.

- Chunky
- Bucks (in reference to money)
- moist
- sweet (in reference to Oh, sweet!) that's annoying.
- retarded
- permutations


I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of for right now.

Have a nice day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment