About Me

My photo
Cullowhee, NC, United States
Hi. My name is Amy. I go to Western Carolina University, I'm majoring in Elementary Education, and minoring in Sociology. I love the south, and pearls. If you want to know more, just ask. :)

Welcome to the story of my life!

:)

3.04.2011

If His grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.

Today has been fun so far! I had lunch with Becca, and Adam today at Papas and Water ahem Beer. haha. It was great getting to see them! It also makes me happy that in just a little over 9 months, I will be back in Asheville for a while. :) Tonight is the follow up for Journey #22 (the one this last January, that was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G). Katie (my sister) and I are going together.

I'm not ready at all to head back to school. I love WCU, don't get me wrong. It's just hard leaving a place where you have so many connections, and feel so at ease driving around town, knowing exactly where you're going, etc... Now like I said, I love WCU, and I love all of the amazing friends that I have there, and it will be SUPER hard leaving there in December for Internship. But, I know that God's timing is perfect, and everything will work out. :)

Second day of lists? I beleive so! The second days list consisted of, things I am good at. This was very hard for me to do. I really don't like talking about things I'm good at. So it was hard to come up with this list. However, I'm embracing it. Here we go:

***Things I'm good at:

- Making people laugh
- Listening
- Organized(ish)
- Understanding
- Caring
- Being thoughtful
- Trying new things
- Being creative
- Witty
- Thinking outside of the box
- Sleeping
- People watching

This is hard.

I originally typed this in a word document, and yes, I really did write "This is hard." in the word document. haha.

Have a wonderful night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment