About Me

My photo
Cullowhee, NC, United States
Hi. My name is Amy. I go to Western Carolina University, I'm majoring in Elementary Education, and minoring in Sociology. I love the south, and pearls. If you want to know more, just ask. :)

Welcome to the story of my life!

:)

3.10.2011

And if I die in Raleigh, atleast I will die free.

Whew. Super glad that this week is over with! I had my midterm for my sociology class this morning. (Deviant social behavior) A lot of the information in that class are theories. And those just bore me. haha. But I think I did ok. Let's see, after the test I came back to my room, and fixed some lunch. Then at 2:15 me, and this other girl Morgan went around campus to put up flyers for our interest meeting for "Whee Teach" on campus.

If anyone from WCU is reading this, and has any interest in teaching, and is an Education major. You should totally come by our interest meeting at 6:30 on Monday in Killian 104. Hope to see y'all there!

Let's see... Day 7 a list of blog goals:

I guess the biggest goal of mine for my blog is to have a place to vent, and to collect some thoughts. I like to go back and read older posts. Let's see I guess also just keeping up with this thing, would be another goal of mine.

That's all for tonight folks, it might be an early night for this old gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment