About Me

My photo
Cullowhee, NC, United States
Hi. My name is Amy. I go to Western Carolina University, I'm majoring in Elementary Education, and minoring in Sociology. I love the south, and pearls. If you want to know more, just ask. :)

Welcome to the story of my life!

:)

3.07.2011

"Crash Into Me" by good ol' Dave Matthews

Sorry there was no posting yesterday. I came back to school yesterday, spent two hours unpacking, did some homework, and went to bed early. haha. Sidenote: I walked into church yesterday and it was raining. When I walked out of church it was snowing...I think this might be a sign that our "Spring Break" was too early. haha.

4th Day of lists...

Topic: What you are looking forward to doing this weekend.

- Getting atleast one hour extra of sleep, so that way I don't lose any sleep on Sunday for when we "spring" forward.

- Possibly heading out to MTC for their flight with Brookie.

- Getting some homework done for next week.

- Staying up late, and sleeping in late.

- Church on Sunday.

- That's all I can think of for right now.

Until next time y'all!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment