About Me

My photo
Cullowhee, NC, United States
Hi. My name is Amy. I go to Western Carolina University, I'm majoring in Elementary Education, and minoring in Sociology. I love the south, and pearls. If you want to know more, just ask. :)

Welcome to the story of my life!

:)

7.10.2010

I was going to post the title of the song that came up on grooveshark. And it was Clemson University's fight song. so, GO TIGERS!!

Well, today was the last full day at the beach. I've had a very restful week off, and could live like this for the rest of my life. However, I know that that will get boring, so I'll get up and go. haha. Today we all went out on the beach for a good two hours. We were in the water the whole time. It was nice to just swim around a bit, and have fun with the family one last time. All of the Motley crew has never really been together fully since the end of May. It's been good getting to hang out with everyone. Tonight we ordered pizza, then went out and got ice cream at this little place called "The Scoop" on the main road. We always go get ice cream there on the last night that we are here, so we kept up with that tradition. We then came back home, and played a couple games of Uno. good times, good times. Tomorrow we plan on leaving no later than 10. Katie and I will be driving directly to camp. I want to go and get settled back in my room, clean up a little bit, etc. And of course, see a few of my favorites. :) I should probably go to bed. But, I'm not tired. Sorry this has now officially become whatever pops in my head. Which is fun, I guess? I don't know. I'm not you, so I don't know what you would be thinking. ok. bed. yes.

Night y'all.

- Amy Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment