About Me

My photo
Cullowhee, NC, United States
Hi. My name is Amy. I go to Western Carolina University, I'm majoring in Elementary Education, and minoring in Sociology. I love the south, and pearls. If you want to know more, just ask. :)

Welcome to the story of my life!

:)

7.27.2010

You never hesitate to wrap me in endless grace.

First off, I want to apologize for not writing in foreverrrr. Camp has been going full-forced, and with very little breaks. I have been sick for the past week or so, but am finally getting over it. :)

I'm currently sitting in my room at camp on my break. As I look out my window I see the lake, kids coming back from playing swamp canoes, the spillway, kids jumping off the diving dock. I then think to myself that one day this wonderful job that I have had for 3 years will one day have to come to an end. I'm not really sure how I feel about it. To be completely honest, I'm not looking forward to the day when I realize that I am bound for new experiences. Camp is what I have known for the past 2 years, and has shaped me into a new person. Off my soap box, starting now.

I have fallen in love with Meredith Andrews song titled, "In Your arms" They have very powerful lyrics, and I absolutely love her voice.

I'm ready to find a home church in Cullowhee, I hope to find a wonderful one when I get back.

I really don't know what else to say.

Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment