About Me

My photo
Cullowhee, NC, United States
Hi. My name is Amy. I go to Western Carolina University, I'm majoring in Elementary Education, and minoring in Sociology. I love the south, and pearls. If you want to know more, just ask. :)

Welcome to the story of my life!

:)

7.07.2010

Wilmington.

Well today was very eventful. I drove out to Wilmington, got a pedicure, drove around some more, and at 6:28 I met Katie at her apartment. We went to a great Hibachi place, where we talked about Camp, and her trip to Europe. It was wonderful getting to see her, it had almost been a year since I last saw her. After that I drove back, got lost twice, but finally made it back home. Only 2 full days left here at the beach. I love it here, but I also love/miss camp.

Ok, here's the next topic of choice that I will be writing on: My beautiful car.

I drive a 1996 blurple (blue on cloudy days, purple on sunny days) Jeep Cherokee Sport. The Jeep has 242+ miles on it. It has it's moments, but for the most part it's a good car. I have had that car since my junior year of highschool, when I got my license. I know that pretty soon the car will have to go, or will die. I will most likely cry when that happens. For real, I will cry, because it's been a part of me for the past almost 6 years, and I wouldn't have another car to drive around in.

Ok. Bed time, busy day at the ocean tomorrow. ;)

- Amy Annette

1 comment:

  1. Melisa says old jeeps never die, they just get better and better. Its cheaper to invest in a new motor than a new car. A jeep will save your life. Just ask Andrew T. Hall.
    Brandie says you got a bad jeep in the bunch if it is dying at only 242+ miles. Usually cars especially jeeps make it into the thousands of miles :)

    ReplyDelete